Monday, March 4, 2013

Book 15: The Kobold Wizard's Dildo of Enlightenment +2 (an Adventure for 3-6 Players, Levels 2-5)

This crazy, profane, vulgar, and nasty book centers around several D and D characters that become self actualized, thanks to the title magical item, and aware that they are the playthings of some really repressed early teen nerds.
 
One of those so fucking obvious ideas, why didn't I have it myself! Sure, there are some glaring weaknesses, but if you shield your eyes, this book is fantastic. There is a part of me that wishes Mr Mellick would have taken a bit more time to really explore the concept, but fuck it. I laughed so much that my wife wants to read it now. Crap, I've tried so hard to hide the juvenile pervert that lurks not so deeply under the professional mask I wear every day and Mellick has gone and exposed me. Damn it, I hate this book now.

No comments:

Post a Comment